Keep your friends close—and your frenemies closer!
From the true blue to the truly diabolical, Friend or Faux is your essential guide to identifying the characteristics, habitats, and catchphrases of the most common female friends and frenemies, including
• The Backstabby Friend (“You look exhausted . . . ”)
• The Crazy Cat Lady Friend (“You won’t believe what Butterscotch just did!”)
• The Flirts-with Every-Guy-Including-Your-Dad Friend (“Stop it! I’m so ticklish!”)
• The Pity Junkie Friend (“I just don’t know what’s wrong with me!”)
• The Artsy Friend (“I’ve been thinking a lot about foam lately.”)
With more than eighty hilarious profiles organized by color-coded “threat level,” Friend or Faux teaches you how to keep and cherish your closest companions—and how to evade the rest.
- Livre de Reliure: Hardcover
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: Quirk Books
- Date de sortie: 2009-03-01
- Édition: First Edition
- Date de publication: 2009-03-01
- ISBN: 1594743207
- Broché: 128 pages