Covering every aspect of launching, building, and maintaining a successful speaking career, Paid to Speak is a must-read for professional speakers--whether keynote speaker, motivator, coach, trainer, facilitator, or consultant--as well as those aspiring to a speaking career.
Divided into four sections, the content corresponds with the four core competencies that the National Speakers Association (NSA) has identified for success as a professional speaker:
- Eloquence: platform mechanics, presenting, and preparing
- Enterprise: business management, sales, and marketing
- Expertise: topic development, authorship, and product development
- Ethics: professional awareness and professional development
Thirty-four working NSA members who have built thriving speaking businesses weigh in with valuable insights and proven strategies on a gamut of topics, making Paid to Speak essential to any speaker's list of reference materials.
Learn how to:
- Create compelling presentations using stories and humor
- Hone your presentation and facilitation skills
- Convey a professional image through dress and body language
- Market and sell yourself effectively
- Develop an authentic and innovative brand
- Partner with speakers bureaus
- Spice up your writing, and sell book proposals
- Establish yourself as an expert in your niche
- Leverage the virtual world
- Adhere to an ethical code of behavior
- And much, much more!
Read Paid to Speak from cover to cover, or open it to any chapter, for tried-and-true, hands-on information on taking your speaking career--and your bank account--to the next level.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Livre de Reliure: Hardcover
- Marque: Brand: Greenleaf Book Group Press
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: Greenleaf Book Group Press
- Part Number: 9781608321315
- Édition: unknown
- Date de publication: 2011-06-01
- ISBN: 1608321312
- Broché: 240 pages