Enjoy days of pleasure exploring the flatwater lakes and ponds of New Hampshire and Vermont. Great for paddlers of all ages and abilities, this updated and expanded guide offers detailed descriptions of more than 90 scenic destinations - including 55 new paddles.
Special features include: detailed descriptions of each lake and pond, with paddling routes, local flora and fauna, and seasonal highlights; driving, parking, and put-in instructions; safety tips; local picnicking and camping spots; equipment choices; advice for padding with children; low-impact travel tips; illustrated sidebars on New England's fascinating waterside wildlife.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Livre de Reliure: Paperback
- Marque: Brand: Appalachian Mountain Club Books
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: Appalachian Mountain Club Books
- Édition: 2nd
- Date de publication: 2001-08-01
- ISBN: 1878239945
- Broché: 352 pages