The PMP exam is the golden standard for project management professionals, but let's face it - it’s tough to stay conscious when reading the PMBOK. To help you prepare for the test, this book provides over 2,600 questions, covering all 10 knowledge areas. Best of all, it has been updated for the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition, which includes all sorts of greatness over the previous edition including the following changes:
* An updated PMI's Talent Triangle
* A focus on schedule instead of time
* 3 new processes have been added
* 1 process has been removed
* 'Monitor' is the new 'Control'
* An increase in the number of ITTOs
* A recognition that agile methodologies now rule the planet
The material is presented in 3 different formats:
* Given a question, provide the correct answer
* Given a term, provide the correct definition
* Given a definition, provide the correct term
Enjoy a just-the-facts-please method for learning the PMP material and pass the exam on the first try!
Note: This book is NOT a substitute for a tutorial on the PMP exam material. It will, however, make sure you remember the material when you walk in for the exam. Before using this book, you should go over the material using an exhaustive guide such as Simple PMP Exam Guide.
- Livre de Reliure: Kindle Edition
- Catégories: eBooks
- Date de sortie: 2017-11-22
- Date de publication: 2017-11-22
- Broché: 161 pages