Direct Instruction Reading, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (6th Edition) (What's New in Special Education) PDF text book pdf download is given by Pearson that special to you for free. Direct Instruction Reading, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (6th Edition) (What's New in Special Education) free pdf download books release and has been changed to PDF file that you can read on your laptop,computer or mobile phone.
Detail Direct Instruction Reading, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (6th Edition) (What's New in Special Education) :
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Novice and expert teachers alike get the detailed guidance they need to be successful teaching any child who struggles with reading in the alphabetic writing system. Unique in its approach of leaving little to chance or guesswork, Direct Instruction Reading details how to teach, what to teach, why it is important to teach it, when to teach it, how long, how often, at what starting point in time, and to what criterion level of performance. For example, teaching format specify a) example words to teach; b) explicit directions for modeling how to read the words; c) explicit directions for how to guide students in their responses to teaching to teacher prompts; and d) explicit wording for correcting student errors. The book is designed to give both novice teachers with limited or no teaching experience, as well as the expert teacher with extensive teaching experience the detailed guidance they need to be successful teaching any child who struggles with reading in the alphabetic writing system. This new edition features chapter Learning Outcomes; a new chapter on Response to Intervention (RtI); information relating the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) to the Direct Instruction approach; web resources, video links, and other general research reference sources; explicit references and links to the most rigorous research available through the Institute of Education Sciences (IES); and updated research throughout. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133827089 / 9780133827088 Direct Instruction Reading, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
- 013424592X / 9780134245928 Direct Instruction Reading, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134276108 / 9780134276106 Direct Instruction Reading, Loose-Leaf Version