Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Learn to cook authentic Thai dishes in Chiang Mai, rock-climb the limestone karsts (or watch from the sugar-white beaches) of Railay, and trek through dense jungle and stay in tree-top bungalows in Kanchanaburi – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Thailand:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Bangkok, Central Thailand, Ko Chang, Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Ko Samui, Lower Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Thailand is our most comprehensive guide to Thailand, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Bangkok and Pocket Phuket, our handy-sized guides featuring the best sights and experiences for a short visit.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Thailand’s Islands & Beaches and Bangkok guides for an in-depth look at all these regions have to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
- Livre de Reliure: Paperback
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: Lonely Planet
- Part Number: 49100179
- Date de sortie: 2018-07-17
- Édition: 17
- Date de publication: 2018-07-17
- ISBN: 1786570580
- Broché: 800 pages
Télécharger le Livre Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) en Format PDF,Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Télécharger Gratuitement le Livre en Format PDF,Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) PDF Télécharger Ebook gratuit Livre France (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE),Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF e EPUB - EpuBook,Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Download eBook PDF e Epub, Livre eBook France,Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF,Télécharger Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Ebook Livre Gratuit - décharger - pdf, epub, Kindle mobi,Lire En Ligne Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Livre par [AUTHOR],Télécharger Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) PDF Fichier,Gratuit Pour Lire Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Ebook En Ligne,Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Lire ePub En Ligne et Téléchargement,Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Télécharger pdf,Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Telecharger PDF e EPUB,Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF gratuit Livre (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)